1. Children love a routine so always try to brush after breakfast and right before bed. You can also try after lunch if your child is not in school.
2. A timer is a fun tool so they do not rush (2 minutes is recommended).
4. Use stage toothbrushes (age appropriate toothbrushes).
6. Encourage your child to spit the paste out, and not to swallow the paste (use fluoride free on small children).
7. Try a step stool and you will be amazed how much they want to brush.
8. Never let a child walk or run with a toothbrush in the mouth.